[development] Josh Koenig to take up the slack with the Salesforce module

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 00:44:52 UTC 2008

I first published the Salesforce module based on Steve McKenzie's
Sandbox code due to the fact that I had a client (helpargentina.org)
who needed integration with Salesforce, and naturally I thought the
quality and maintainability of the software would be much better
served by an open project that interested members of the community
participated in.

That was true then and it is true now, when it is Josh Koenig who is
working on a project and has a great store of ideas and needs with
which to update and stabilize the module and make it more flexible and
powerful.

Since due to other commitments I have been unable to give much love at
all to this module in quite some time, there is no doubt in my mind
that the best thing for the community and all concerned is for Josh to
dive right into direct maintenance of the module, to which he has now
been granted CVS access. I am sure Josh will be announcing his Road
Map soon.

Others have contributed a lot also, bringing to the discussion a lot
of useful ideas and code, in connection with this module which is so
hard to abstract from project-specific needs, notably Benjamin
Melançon and Tom Friedhof.

Go Drupal!

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar