[development] Josh Koenig to take up the slack with the Salesforce module

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 08:21:10 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 5:05 AM, Benjamin Melançon
<pwgdarchive at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My Salesforce code, which I sent to Victor for review and possible
> release as Salesforce 2.x, isn't otherwise released, and hasn't been
> added to the project yet as far as I know.  But Josh, it's all yours!

Awesome. Benjamin, send Josh the latest version of your code, just to be sure.

I am also sending Josh a version I developed that persists Salesforce
data onto the nodeprofile module instead of the core profile module,
that I developed for a client but could never commit because doing so
requires the more flexible API we have all been discussing which
allows you to choose your form of (poison) persistence.

Victor