[development] Drupal Test Suites

Steven Surowiec steven at digitalpulp.com
Fri Oct 24 18:11:40 UTC 2008

I've been working on several Drupal projects for work and am thinking of
getting an install of PHPUnderControl (http://www.phpundercontrol.org)
and was wondering if there's any tests for Drupal core that are publicly
available I'd be able to drop into the test suite. If not I think this
would be something worth putting some time into, even as a regular
project on the site. Since all the modules we write depend, in some way,
on the core code, being able to include a generic core test suite in
with our own would probably prove to be pretty useful. Especially for
those of us that find ourselves needing to occasionally dig into core
code now and then.