[development] Drupal Test Suites

Brad Bowman brad at atendesigngroup.com
Fri Oct 24 18:24:36 UTC 2008

Fantastic idea. So good we already did it :) The SimpleTest module was
committed to core in June I believe, for the contrib version of the
project check out http://drupal.org/project/simpletest

Drupal 7 will ship with the SimpleTest module included, as well as a
handful of tests. There is still work to be done though, so if you'd
like to get involved you can dive into the list of issues here:
http://drupal.org/project/issues?projects=3060&components=tests&states=1,16,8,13,14,15,2,4

Thanks,
Brad
Aten Design Group