[development] Drupal Test Suites

Steven Surowiec steven at digitalpulp.com
Fri Oct 24 18:31:05 UTC 2008

Ah ha, thanks for the info. I'll have to see if I can get this to
integrate with PHPUnderControl at all. Will keep the list updated if I
run into any problems with doing so. I notice D7 is using their own
testing framework instead of using PHPUnit, which is why I'm skeptical
about being able to integrate them, but I'll have to see. Where there's
a nerd with determination, there's a way.