[development] How to post bug reports and patches

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at growingventuresolutions.com
Fri Oct 31 15:14:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Tomas Fulopp <tomi at vacilando.org> wrote:
> I think it is not enough to be just defensive and say core maintainers are
> busy with Drupal 7 (thousands of people are using D5 and D6), advise to

Ok, let's accept your argument that it's not enough.  So, what do we do?

How would you say that you've solved the problem in your own queue(s)?

http://drupal.org/project/issues/brilliant_gallery?projects=171445&states=8

I'd say that you haven't.  Patches there are sitting for almost a
_year_ in code needs review without response.

Neither on the large scale nor on the small scale do we have a simple
solution to this problem.  There's been lots of great advice in this
thread and amongst it all lies the basic answer: it takes work.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison