[development] How to post bug reports and patches

Tomas Fulopp tomi at vacilando.org
Fri Oct 31 16:42:50 UTC 2008

Greg, you've won a bet I did with myself that at least one person on this
list would return to me with my own deficiencies :-)
Yes, the BG issue queue is long as I am swamped with other deadlines. The
thing you do not know is that I have not forgotten or given up on it, that
it worries me, that I am grateful for every other person who helps me in
there, that I will, definitely will, deal with anything outstanding in there
as soon as I can.

Your post however missed the larger point I carefully formulated in my post.