[development] Voting on issues (was Re: How to post bug reports and patches)

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Fri Oct 31 16:20:40 UTC 2008

I'll add that votingapi is already enabled on groups.drupal.org and
the world did not burn down. It is used by the Knight Foundation group
to rate proposals. This is why we need separate sites for project,
docs, etc. These webmasters need to be as responsive as possible to
their users, within reason.