[development] Attention Views API developers

Dmitri G dmitrig01 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 02:58:31 UTC 2008

Derek, you were absolutely correct about what I was thinking.

No, I didn't think you were trying to be annoying. I'm sorry if I
conveyed that message.

I was simply wondering what reason was behind needing to implement the
hook. After reading the documentation again, it's more clear to me.

Thanks,

Dmitri