[development] 'OR' not multilingual in search module?

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Thu Sep 11 10:58:25 UTC 2008

I never tried it, but what you could do is to use hook_form_alter()
and add a submit handler before the standard search handler. Then just
translate your special words in the query to Drupal's special words,
and let the real submit function take on. I've never tried this, and
you need some development experience to do it obviously.

Gábor