[development] Userscript for inserting issue links for use incomments

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Fri Sep 12 17:32:47 UTC 2008

Just a suggestion, why don't you forward this on, or participate in
the drupal.org redesign process?

At his time, they are looking for all the user generated wireframes
they can get.

http://www.disambiguity.com/drupalorg-come-wireframe-with-me/

http://groups.drupal.org/drupal-org-redesign-analysis

-Mike

On Sep 11, 2008, at 7:25 PM, Daniel F. Kudwien wrote:

>> I've created a greasemonkey script which does a few things
>> which might be useful to those of us who spend a lot of time
>> in issue queues:
>> Enjoy!
>> --Andrew
>
> Funny - I finished a first version of a CSS override for drupal.org
> just in
> time you posted.  Like your greasemonkey script, I thought about
> enhancing
> drupal.org's styles for the very same audience.
>
> This style override implements Drupal Administration Menu's menu
> hovering
> behavior to place all menu blocks from the right sidebar into
> fixed-positioned dropdown menus at the top of the viewport.
>
> http://unleashedmind.com/drupal/drupal.org.unleashed/projects.png
>
> So, maybe we should start a project at d.o to have a central place for
> further improvements?  If you are interested, let's discuss off-list.
>
> Cheerio,
> Daniel

Michael Prasuhn
mike at mikeyp.net