[development] Patch Spotlight 2.0

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Sun Sep 28 01:00:34 UTC 2008

augustin (beginner) wrote:
> On Saturday 27 September 2008 12:43:52 Angela Byron wrote:
>> each with its own wiki
>> page, editable by any members of the group:
>
> The wiki on groups.d.o is broken. One cannot view revisions and diffs between
> revisions, so one never know what has changed. For that reason I gave up
> using it a long time ago.

While I agree this is typically a real problem in wiki pages on g.d.o (I
asked Moshe about this and he said he'd accept a patch that works around
this in the theme layer for Drupal 5 -- probably go to
http://groups.drupal.org/maintenance if you're interested in helping),
in the case of this page the log of changes is less important than
"what's actually on the page atm?" which makes them really helpful here.

Incidentally, Earl made a nice alias
http://groups.drupal.org/patch-spotlight to this page, and Moshe did a
bunch of work to make it look nicer. We fixed quite a few of these
today. Thanks, guys! :D

-Angie