[development] Seeking Drupal Consultant / Individual Developer

Davin Hutchins davin at nomadsland.com
Mon Sep 29 20:58:48 UTC 2008

Dear Drupalers,

   We have hired a firm with little Drupal experience to build a Drupal 5.x
site for us. They have found Drupal to be challenging and need to phase out
their development.

   We are seeking a Drupal developer local to the Washington D.C. area to
consult for us in three ways:

1.) Third-party audit of the site to see what has been installed
incorrectly, built incorrectly, etc. with
   recommendations for fixing it

2.) We have some content and theme alterations (and a mockup) to add a
simple blog and other items we would like implement by Nov. 15th

3.) On going consultation (on retainer) to modify the site, install and test
relevant modules, make strategic recommendations

   We are a well-funded non-profit staffed by video producers and
journalists have worked with CNN, National Geographic, BBC, PBS. The site
can be viewed at www.americannewsproject.com

 Please e-mail here info at newsproject.org with: Drupal Consultant in the
subject line. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.

--