[development] Call to developers, Yet another migration module / how to choose a module name?

Kathleen Murtagh kathleen at ceardach.com
Sat Aug 1 15:13:14 UTC 2009

I would encourage you to contribute it to drupal.org.  It doesn't matter if
it is "yet another xxx".  It is an area with no set solutions, and the more
ideas the better.

Contributing it will enable more people to use it, discuss improvements, and
overall help push the deployment issue forward.

--
Kathleen Murtagh