[development] RE : New module

Pierre Rineau pierre.rineau at makina-corpus.com
Thu Aug 6 08:47:22 UTC 2009

By commiting it, I meant commiting it as a contrib module.

The fact is I control mainly the UIs, other modules could modify my
terms without me knowing it.
That's why I implement an "aggressive behavior" (enabled or disabled)
which allow the hook to restore full last known term data when another
module is modified it (understand when there is not the lock data into
the $array value in the hook_taxonomy()).

This module could be someway dangerous to use with intensive taxonomy
modules, that's why I'm encapsulating all the settings in a 'per
vocabulary' basis.

But, I did some searches, I did not found such module, all taxonomy
access modules are always per vocabulary based, or are just some tool to
build strong node access rules, this is not why I needed.

PS: I left some messages some days ago about a migration module, which
I'm going to commit something like in one week (for people interested).

Regards,
Pierre.