[development] Contributing a module

Khaled al-Horani koko.dw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:05:03 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've created a new module called Scrollable, it's based on the Scrollabe
plugin in the new jQuery Tools library. It's idea is to create scrolling
content (content slider) in a very nice way, I've googled a lot before
making it and didn't find such a module, so I decided to do it.

I've sent two messages via contact page in Drupal.org regarding this module,
but no body answers me! I just want the permissions to create this module
page and commit it to CVS, I can publish it through my site but I prefer the
official site.

any suggestions?

--
Khaled Al Hourani