[development] RE : Twitter is Suing me!!!

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 12 15:53:46 UTC 2009

Quoting rajasekharan <websweetweb at gmail.com>:

> If you didn't understand the situation, let me put it in plain
> english: Dean, get rid of the damn website service and the website,
> let the domain expire,
> and they won't do anything to you.

I understood from the letter content that they are willing to work
with Dean to transfer the domain to twitter.com.  They may even work a
deal with you for the rights of your software.  Don't burn the bridge
before you cross over it.  Find out what Twitter is willing to do.
Get yourself a good lawyer.  They may even be willing to give you a
contract to maintain the site with changes.

--
Earnie
-- http://r-feed.com/           -- http://for-my-kids.com/