[development] Drupal 7 Reeducation

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Thu Aug 13 14:13:52 UTC 2009

I don't know if it's possible to say on a '%' scale. I'd recommend
looking at the list of API changes yourself:

http://drupal.org/update/modules/6/7
http://drupal.org/node/394070

There looks like a lot of changes, but they aren't too bad, really.
Perhaps your best bet is to try your best, and run whatever code you
write through the coder module, which should pick up on any API changes
you missed and point them out to you.

The biggest changes are DBTNG and the Fields API:

http://api.drupal.org/api/group/database/7
http://api.drupal.org/api/group/field/7

Brian