[development] export workflows

Dipen dipench at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:17:47 UTC 2009

Look at patterns module, other strategies are to use code repositories
for code deployment followed by database migration using python script
called migraine. The latter is truly automated which lets u push
content, configuration and sequences. But also its some work to make
migraine work well to fit your needs.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Dipen Chaudhary