[development] Why I don't Upload a Module to Drupal

Pavan Keshavamurthy pavan.k.murthy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:22:04 UTC 2009

> Thanks for sharing this concern. I wonder how many people on this list
> feel guilty because they feel they "haven't contributed enough"?

Belonging exactly to this category, I'd say there must be quite a few.

Perhaps there should be a Drupal handbook section for code or projects that
are written for specific purposes (why they aren't contributed in the first
place) which the authors want to release so that it might come in handy for
somebody else.

Best
_Pavan

--