[development] Why I don't Upload a Module to Drupal

Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 17 18:18:05 UTC 2009

There are people who occasionally pop up and say, "I'd like to
create/maintain a module." It would be nice if there was somewhere to get
the two of you together. Who knows, you might even have one I'd like to add
to my list. That way you could get the code out into the public without
being burdened by having to maintain it - unless you change your mind at
some point. Then you might also find that someone else makes it better for
your sites and you no longer have to maintain even the custom code.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L. King,
Jr.