[development] Simplest Gallery

martijn cielen mcielen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:40:54 UTC 2009

Although both fast and brilliant gallery do look similar, there is a
difference in philosophy. Simplest Gallery, hence the name, is supposed to
be _the_ simplest gallery module. It doesn't focus on high customizability,
nor on great feature x, y or z. It's supposed to be a zero-configuration
module (well, almost), just install the module, set the top folder name, and
you're done. Just upload your pics in the correct folder, and the gallery is
ready.
I'm not saying this is the best gallery module, but I believe every concept
has it's pros and cons. Want features? Then SG is not for you. Want
simplicity? Then SG fits your needs.

kindest regards,

Martijn Cielen