[development] Prioritizing for code freeze

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Thu Aug 20 16:29:19 UTC 2009

I think your understanding is bang on.

Post Sept. 1, bugfixes are all we do until the release, with some
noteable exceptions which are listed elsewhere. I think this would be a
good time to knuckle down and try to get as many patches reviewed and
committed in the next 11 days.

What are people's high-priority patches for D7? Which stuff do you
really want to see included? It would be helpful if we had a list of
'important' patches to focus on.