[development] Prioritizing for code freeze

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Aug 20 19:43:45 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Brian Vuyk<brian at brianvuyk.com> wrote:
> Post Sept. 1, bugfixes are all we do until the release, with some noteable
> exceptions which are listed elsewhere.

Listed elsewhere?  Where is this list - inquiring minds want to know.

My knowledge of history is that patches to improve performance,
usability and a few items hand-picked by Dries+maintainer are also
allowed in post-code-freeze. If there's an API or regression that is
horribly broken (usually discovered when contribs start upgrading)
then that can also result in a patch that changes the API or adds new
features.  I'm not sure if all of those will be the same this time as
well.  I'm kind of assuming that it is.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com
Cracking Drupal - Learn to protect your Drupal site from hackers