[development] D7 Query placeholders and values

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Thu Aug 27 09:05:46 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 26 August 2009 2:33:26 pm Nancy Wichmann wrote:
> Karoly Negyesi wrote:
> > note that ->condition('your_field', $array_of_values, 'IN') works too.
>
> Thanks. I'm still getting my head around object stuff. The DBTNG stuff
> looks really powerful. I wish there was a "Drupal Objects for Idiots."
>
> Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
> King, Jr.

There's the DBTNG docs in the handbook, which could always use feedback. :-)
I also will be doing a DBTNG BoF in Paris on the 1st.

Also, I think catch deserves more thanks than I do for the auto-array-
expansion in static queries, but since he's currently traveling I'll say thank
you on his behalf. :-)

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com