[development] Any Postgres users - help needed!

Brian Vuyk brian at brianvuyk.com
Sat Dec 5 00:38:25 UTC 2009

Hi all.

I am sure many of you are familiar (and affected by) the issues with
db_rewrite_sql() and DISTINCT in D6 as described in this issue
(http://drupal.org/node/284392).

A benoitg posted a patch (http://drupal.org/node/284392#comment-2340722)
that seems to fix it on MySQL, and potentially does it on Postgres as
well. However, since there is a shortage of Postgres testers floating
around, I am hoping to be a little proactive and reach out for one,
since this is a high priority issue that is affecting a fair number of
D6 sites.

It would really be appreciated if someone with a postgres environment
and a few minutes to spare could test out this patch, and confirm if it
fixes the issue.

Thanks!

Brian