[development] Consolidating duplicate contrib modules for D7

sivaji j.g sivaji2009 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 09:02:36 UTC 2009

> The best long term suggestion is to have the maintainers clearly
> document any differences on their project page

In addition to this, we need to have ranking system integrated to each
project.

Drupal has to assign ranks based on usage statics, issue count etc.
Users can assign ranks based on features, ease of use, documentation,
maintainers co-operation etc.

This will give a chance to evolve better module and kickoff duplicates from
the game.

--
Thanks
Sivaji