[development] New version control policies/system? (was: Consolidating duplicate contrib modules for D7)

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:18:48 UTC 2009

Ooo, huge +1 to both points (contrib free-for-all, and moving to something
that's not CVS or Subversion). It would be a lot of work to get to that
point, and would likely not be something that could happen for the Drupal 7
release, but it sounds like a fair goal for Drupal 8!
-----
Cameron Eagans
Owner, Black Storms Studios, LLC
http://www.blackstormsstudios.com