[development] Hook_help()

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:16:28 UTC 2009

I want to put a specific help message on admin/settings/admin. I am creating
a theme that I plan to upload to the drupal projects board for free use. So
I want it to tell people that it can be colorized.

I actually tried using hook_help (so it either doesn't work or I'm doing
something wrong...(I'd bet the later)).
-------------------------

I tried in hook_help() in the template.php:

<?php

function hook_help($path, $arg) {
  switch ($path) {

    // Help info for the administration theme page

    case 'admin/settings/admin':
      return '<p>' . t('This theme is integrated with the color module! To
customize this theme go to the <a
href="/admin/build/themes/settings/accolade">settings page</a>. ') . '</p>';
  }
};

?>

Does anyone know what I did wrong?