[development] Core patch authors/reviewers, please update your groups.drupal.org profile

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Dec 9 17:19:32 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Brian Vuyk <brian at brianvuyk.com> wrote:
> DamZ only has 192 commit mentions? Well, I'm closing in on him. Only 172 to
> go!
>
> Actually, I would be interested to see a refresh of that data now that the
> code freeze is on. Not that the statistics mean much, given that not all
> issues are equal, but it would be interesting nonetheless.

Yes, I'll be publishing updated stats in the next few days - but I
want everyone to update their profile on g.d.o to say their
organization first so that we can look at not just individual
contributors but also what company (or even freelance, or "individual
hobbyist") is related to the work.

Regards,
Greg

--