[development] development with scalability in mind

Kieran Lal kieran at acquia.com
Fri Dec 18 05:09:11 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 7:10 PM, Susan Stewart
<hedgemage at binaryredneck.net> wrote:
> On 12/17/2009 09:31 AM, Kieran Lal wrote:
>>
>> A more appropriate approach for a site of that size is to build a
>> cluster of servers in a high availability configuration which provides
>> more flexibility to use various web scaling technologies.  You'll see
>> that's an approach taken with even moderately sized Drupal sites.
>> I'll be covering all of this in quite a bit of detail in my
>> presentation in 2.5 hours.
>
> Unfortunately, I missed it due to a client meeting...is there a
> transcript or recording of this anywhere?

The recorded video will be posted here:
http://acquia.com/community/resources/recorded_webinars

Keep in mind this was a one hour introductory webinar covering
scalability and performance for Drupal.  I covered a lot of material
quickly, and tried to touch on a lot of relevant performance and
scalability technologies and techniques.

Cheers,
Kieran