[development] Calendar Month view narrow columns

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 24 14:42:24 UTC 2009

When I first display the monthly calendar (example.com/calendar) the columns are narrow but if I go forward a month, then back, the calendar looks like it should. You can see pictures at http://drupal.org/node/659934.

Additionally, I have set up the content type with an optional To time. If the To time is not given, neither time shows up, but if a To time is specified, then both do. I selected "Display From date only" yet the ending time is still showing up.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP