[development] views date filter of one day

Hans Langouche hans.langouche at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:36:55 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I have a view that filters on a cck date field and is set as <= now.
The problem is that the view also returns nodes with dates that are one
day later then now.  I've seen some posts that mention the timezone
settings could cause this, but couldn't find any solutions.  The
timezone is set to Europe/Brussels but the cck date field doesn't have
hour granularity (in which case timezone conversion is not possible on
cck field lvl).

Weird thing is that when I use the views preview button in the views ui
and copy the query (or copy the query from the dev ouput) into
phpmyadmin and run it there, I do get the correct results.

Any ideas ?

HnLn