[development] dissable "drupal_set_message()"

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 21 17:12:27 UTC 2009

You could do a
$messages=drupal_get_messages('status',true); //grab current messages,
clearing out the queue
//delete code goes here.
drupal_get_messages('status',true); //just to clear out messages set by
clearing out the queue
foreach ($messages['status'] as $message){
     drupal_set_message('status',$message); // reset the original messages
}

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net