[development] development, staging, production

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 16:06:31 UTC 2009

To all that, I will also plug the new Secure Permissions [1] module
that I wrote for D7 (and then backported to D6).

It allows roles and permissions to be managed in code, so that users
can't accidentally expose security weaknesses on the live site.

[1] http://drupal.org/project/secure_permissions

- Ken

--
Ken Rickard