[development] Proposal: Drupal University

James Benstead james.benstead at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 16:31:22 UTC 2009

I agree - don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the excellent work that has
ben and is being done - just suggesting a new way it could be organised.

In any event I've now posted about this on the Drupal documentation list -
http://lists.drupal.org/mailman/listinfo/documentation. Probably best to
continue the discussion there.