[development] Remove top-level admin menu items

dragonwize dragonwize at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 07:15:03 UTC 2009

Earl,

I was trying to be amenable but I failed horribly. I am sorry for
that. My statements were never directed at you but at the conversation
in general.

If Panels is the exception for valid reasons, than I am perfectly ok
with that. There is rarely a standard that doesn't have a few
exceptions. You a good developer and by the fact that you have other
modules including Views which do not break with the norm I would say
you probably have very good reasons for doing so.

However, many modules do not give it such thought and I believe that
is where the meat of this thread lies.

--
Alan