[development] Remove top-level admin menu items

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 2 13:54:13 UTC 2009

Quoting Walt Daniels <wdlists at optonline.net>:

> +100 on these comments
>
> There are many other modules that are badly classified making them hard to
> find. Every maintainer should take a quick look at where their modules wind
> up and fix them. After all it is in your best interest. If they can't be
> found they won't be used.

And if you find one that is annoying open a bug issue in the issue
queue of the project.  I usually prefer the admin/by-module UI if I'm
concerned with administration of one particular module.  I also create
an Administration menu and rearrange the menu items to my liking.  So,
regardless of who does what, I use the dynamic menu to suit my needs.

--
Earnie  http://r-feed.com
  Make a Drupal difference and review core patches.

-- http://for-my-kids.com/  -- http://give-me-an-offer.com/