[development] New project vocabularies

Nathaniel Catchpole catch56 at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:14:14 UTC 2009

Tagging case studies - yes that makes sense - so then the hard node
reference to the actual project (as opposed to a mention) means you could
have a view of case studies showing all the modules used with direct links,
browsable by tag.

So in the right sidebar of the download and extend page, you still have a
list like:

Media
Government
Technology

Upon clicking media, you'd see:
-
Warner Bros. | Views, CCK, Embedded Media Field | some other tags | date
posted (or whatever)
Some Record label | Audio, Panels
Photo gallery site building howto | imagefield, imagecache, lightbox

etc. etc.

The advantage there is you get lists of modules which are actually used /
documented, rather than lists of modules who's authors could be bothered to
tag them.

And yeah there's definitely no harm in having the vocabulary and trying it
out for a while, I was just very fond of the showcase idea and didn't want
it to get lost ;)

Nat