[development] New project vocabularies

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Fri Feb 13 10:50:23 UTC 2009

On Feb 13, 2009, at 3:28 AM, Derek Wright wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2009, at 7:11 AM, Gábor Hojtsy wrote:
>
>> Note: IMHO we can remove the types of sites vocabulary always, if
>> we find it is not working well.
>
> Can we at least make it not a required field in the short term?

Please yes. I just tried to reset the format on a project back to
filtered HTML for someone and got the angry read required category.
It's not my module, but looks to me like one that can be used anywhere
so I selected all. Not really my place to decide that though and I
still hold that this won't be helpful forcing everyone to pick all of
them. As Derek suggested, if it is required, please add an "any" option.

- Addi