[development] Incremental filter for the permissions page

Sammy Spets sammys-drupal at synerger.com
Tue Feb 17 04:15:32 UTC 2009

+1 for filter being unavailable with javascript disabled provided the
filter itself can be disabled in a setting (in case javascript in
browser X, OS Y, moon at Z causes fireworks). If an admin doesn't have
javascript enabled on their own site it's their loss of productivity ;)

--
Sammy Spets
Synerger