[development] Programmatic data importing from JSON source

Paul Hoza paulhoza at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:53:13 UTC 2009

Thank you, Kristof,
It looks like an interesting direction.  I'll look into it and get back
to you if I decide to go that path.  I've gotten a couple other

I'm in fact using D-6 (should have stated that up-front, I now
realize!), so I'm somewhat deterred by the notion of needing to port
anything right now.  My knowledge of module authoring is limited, to say
the least.

Thank you very much for your reply,
Paul