[development] Programmatic data importing from JSON source

Kristof Van Tomme kvantomme at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 09:09:10 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

Extra RSS was the first real PHP code I ever wrote, so you won't find
crazy code in there ;)

I haven't investigated yet if views2 does custom field output in RSS
feeds, if not, it shouldn't be too hard to port.

Cheers,
Kristof

I blog at http://www.pronovix.com/blog
Twitter at http://twitter.com/kvantomme