[development] Back to Curl-based content generation

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 14:45:57 UTC 2009

I'm sorry if you felt it an insult, but it is a legitimate concern . The
reason the "common scripts" you found out there aren't working is not a
default of Drupal, but rather a feature. That feature helps reduce spam,
and you are asking the development list of Drupal how to circumvent this
highly valuable feature.

Perhaps your questions would be better raised in the support area of
Drupal.org or support mailing list.

Jamie Holly