[development] Object Caching in DRUPAL-7?

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 22 19:10:42 UTC 2009

I think this is an awesome idea, especially if we make it optional
through settings.php. Example - fully loaded nodes can be cached, but
only if there's a node_cache specified in settings.php, so it doesn't
break existing stuff (or even the content_type overrides like in
advanced cache). I know it would be nice to not have to worry about
patching files when a new version does come out, but that's the lazy in
me talking.