[development] Off-topic

Paul Hoza paulhoza at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 00:15:27 UTC 2009

Considering that I found at least three new development tools that I've
installed and am running through -- all in hopes of greatly improving my
current Drupal-centric workload -- hopefully adds one vote to the
Relevancy Rating of this thread.

I think it's important to remember that lists like this represent a
collective community working together on a sort of "meta project".

... I say "bah!" to the off-topic issue in general, but definitely to
this thread being offensive to the list.

Paul