[development] Welcome to the "development" mailing list

Andrew Berry andrewberry at sentex.net
Wed Feb 25 02:42:40 UTC 2009

On 24-Feb-09, at 6:09 PM, Earl Dunovant wrote:

> Net Beans is pretty impressive.

When I last tried NetBeans a few months ago, the biggest issue I ran
into was not being able to reference other projects. In Eclipse, I
have one project for each module, with Drupal 5/6/HEAD projects
referenced to provide function lookups. AFAICT, for each module I
would have to keep them within the appropriate Drupal version, leading
to 20-30 redundant copies of Drupal.

Any suggestions, or was I doing my workflow completely wrong?

--Andrew