[development] What's the best way to close a project?

Karim Ratib karim.ratib at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 19:26:02 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I've been maintaining a module that I now feel would be better bundled
with its parent module, which I also maintain. Specifically, the
Workflow Graph (http://drupal.org/project/workflow_graph) module is
tiny and depends totally on Graphviz Filter
(http://drupal.org/project/graphviz_filter).

I have added the Workflow Graph files to the latest release of
Graphviz Filter, and I would now like to close the Workflow Graph
project page (and CVS folder too if possible). My question is: what's
the best practice to do so? How would that affect running instances of
Workflow Graph (which in this case, are only a handful)?

Thanks for your advice,
K.