[development] IGNORE this msg[Fwd: Multiple sites with different database and different contents]

rsw-ml at silverarc.biz rsw-ml at silverarc.biz
Tue Jan 6 06:40:23 UTC 2009

Subject: [development] Multiple sites with different database and
different contents
From:    rsw-ml at silverarc.biz
Date:    Tue, January 6, 2009 1:39 am
To:      development at drupal.org
I am sorry to post this message here... This was out of mistake.. Ignore

Hi...

I have installed drupal 6.8 and its working fine with no problems at all.
However, now I am into a scenario where I want to host multiple sites with
different databases, different content but the same codebase.

I know i can do it by juts extracting a drupal tar file and re-installing
stuff again..But this would be my worst case situation. I want to do it
using the multiple site flexibility.

I am a newbie when it comes to setting up virtual hosts. I am using
openSUSE 11.1

thanks in advance!
Radhika