[development] node family, node profile permissions problems

Jakob Petsovits jpetso at gmx.at
Fri Jan 9 13:58:42 UTC 2009

On Friday, 9. January 2009, Christopher M. Jones wrote:
> Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this question. I asked on the
> support list, but didn't get an answer. And this is somewhat urgent.

If your issue is about a particular module, the module's issue queue on
drupal.org might yield the most knowledgeable results, and maybe even the
quickest ones. (Especially since fago's modules are usually well maintained
and their issue queues are reasonably active. Although I'm pretty certain that
fago reads this mailing list too.)

So, you might try in
http://drupal.org/project/nodefamily or
http://drupal.org/project/nodeprofile
depending on which one is more suitable for your particular problem.

Wishes,
  Jakob